3042 SE Doubleton Drive offers over 6,500 a/c sq. ft. of Luxury Living
Exterior Front of 3042 SE Doubleton Drive in Stuart, Florida
Experience the ultimate in architecture and design in this grand two-story Mediterranean inspired estate, offering over 6,500 sq. ft. of air-conditioned living space with a refined yet rustic appeal. Enjoy the rich details of this sophisticated residence from the Mahogany doors and Pecky Cypress ceilings, to the Mexican tile, cast stone accents and hand-textured wall treatments.
Perfectly situated within the prestigious gates of Willoughby Golf Club, this exceptional custom-built estate boasts a stunning foyer, living room, formal dining room, gourmet kitchen, breakfast nook, two powder rooms and a family/billiards room. Take the elevator up to the second level, offering four bedrooms with en suite bathrooms and a home theater.
3042 SE Doubleton Drive is the perfect retreat from which to enjoy Florida’s year-round tropical climate, the home offers a spacious covered lanai complete with a custom bar, summer kitchen and full cabana bath. The outdoor living space is further enhanced by an open-air pool with a rock waterfall & spa, a conversation area with a gas fire pit and much more!
For more information call 772-220-7877 or click: 3042 SE Doubleton Drive
3042 SE Doubleton Drive, Stuart, FL 34997
4 Bedrooms, plus Home Theater, 5 full, 2 half Baths
3133 SE Doubleton Drive offers Spectacular Lake & Golf Views
Enjoy the southern exposure and panoramic views of the 8th fairway and lake from this exquisite 3 bedroom, plus den, 4 bath estate home located within the gates of Willoughby Golf Club in beautiful Stuart, Florida. Home has an open concept layout that is perfect for entertaining. The spectacular outdoor living space features a lanai, screen enclosed heated pool and cabana bath. This is a must see home!
3133 SE Doubleton Drive Highlights:
- Quality CBS construction golf home
- Flat tile roof replaced in 2010
- Premium home site with desirable Southern exposure
- Spectacular views of the soothing lake and 8th Fairway
- Inviting covered entry with architectural columns that frame the lovely etched glass double doors with sidelights and palladium window
- Beautifully appointed with exquisite trimwork and 8’ solid core doors
- Crown molding throughout main living areas and master suite
- Light-filled living room features a volume ceiling, gorgeous coral stone fireplace and large sliding glass door with transom
- Formal dining room has an art niche, chair rail, wainscoting and chandelier
- Updated kitchen features custom wood cabinetry with upper & under cabinet lighting, granite countertops, elevated chair-level breakfast bar, built-in desk and pantry
- Gourmet appliances include: a built-in Sub-Zero refrigerator and Whirlpool double ovens (replaced in 2011)
- Center preparation island with Thermador cooktop
- Charming breakfast nook with butt glass window offers views of the sparkling pool
- Popular open kitchen/family room layout – ideal for entertaining
- Family room has two sliding glass doors that open the home up to outdoor living space
- Stunning master suite features a spacious sitting area with a butt glass window and sliding glass door for convenient patio access
- His & Her walk-in closets with custom shelving
- Elegant master bath features marble floors, His & Her sinks, make-up vanity, corner Roman tub with marble surround, separate walk-in shower and water closet
- Cozy den has Brazilian wood floors and wainscoting
- Desirable split floor plan
- Second bedroom has a private entry to bath #2 (also accessible via the hallway)
- Third bedroom has an en suite bath
- Covered lanai with plantation-style fan and recessed lighting
- Wind velocity retractable awnings
- Lanai opens up to the spacious screen enclosed patio with heated pool and cabana bath
- Large laundry room features built-in cabinetry, utility sink and W/D
- Dual-zoned A/C units replaced in 2010 & 2012
- Hurricane protection for all windows
- Wired for surround sound (built-in speakers)
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Security system & central vacuum system
- Hand laid paver driveway and walks
- Two-car garage with separate golf cart entry
For more information call 772-220-7877 or click → 3133 SE Doubleton Drive
3133 SE Doubleton Drive, Stuart, FL 34997
3 Bedrooms, plus Den, 4 Baths
Willoughby Realty Remains Dedicated to Top-Notch Real Estate Marketing
Willoughby Realty is proud to share that their exclusive waterfront listings, 17 Mandalay Road and 27 W. High Point Road, both located in Sewall’s Point, FL are featured in a full-page print ad within the August/September Top 20 Homes Issue of Ocean Home Magazine (see page 129).
The August/September 2016 issue of Ocean Home Magazine is currently available on newsstands and will also be distributed at the following high-profile events: Westedge Design Fair, Atlanta Home Show & Outdoor Living Expo and the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show.
August/September Issue of Ocean Home Magazine
Willoughby Realty Full-Page Ad
Ocean Home Magazine is known as “The Luxury Coastal Lifestyle Magazine” highlighting the finest coastal architecture, premier interior designers, travel experts and luxury Realtors in the world. Since the magazine’s launch in 2006, Ocean Home has been an excellent resource for luxury coastal real estate buyers and professionals. The publication boasts an impressive print and digital subscription base and is also distributed in high-end resorts and private jet terminals.
View the August / September Top 20 Homes Digital Edition
1437 SW 24th Lane • Fox Run • Palm City, FL
Discover this enchanting pool home located in the wonderful water access neighborhood of Fox Run in Palm City! Highly desirable split floor plan features 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and a two-car garage. Modern kitchen updated with granite countertops and a new dishwasher (2014). Additional enhancements include A/C, garage door and stove replacement (2010).
This tropical inspired home offers the perfect setting for indoor-outdoor living and entertaining. The dining room and master bedroom feature fully pocketing glass sliders that opens the home up to the outdoor living space with 37 foot screened patio, private pool, cabana bath and fenced yard.
About Fox Run
Fox Run is a quaint neighborhood with only 56 homes. Residents enjoy a community dock, boat launch, RV & boat storage (based on availability) and access to Palm City’s A-rated schools.
For more information contact Debbie Sopko at 772-215-2249 or via email: DSopko@WilloughbyRealtyFL.com
1437 SW 24th Lane, Palm City, FL 34990
3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths
Tour 3471 SW Islesworth Circle this Sunday, July 17, 2016 from 1-4pm
Join us this Sunday at 3471 SW Islesworth Circle to tour this spectacular lakefront residence located in one of Palm City’s most desirable neighborhoods!
Bright and open floor plan offers 5 bedrooms, 2 baths and a two-car garage. Residence features 2,567 square feet of living space with volume ceilings. Expansive outdoor living area offers a brick paver patio, pool, spa and stunning lakefront views – the perfect tropical retreat for relaxing and entertaining!
Islesworth is centrally located in Palm City, FL with easy access to I-95 and Florida’s Turnpike. The community is perfectly nestled between Palm City Elementary and Hidden Oaks Middle School – both part of Palm City’s A-rated school district. Islesworth features sidewalks, a sparkling lake, green space and a playground. For additional information contact Jeremy Marsh at 772-631-3860 or via email: Jeremy@WilloughbyRealtyFL.com
3471 SW Islesworth Circle, Palm City, FL 34990
5 Bedrooms, 2 Baths
High Point Estate Featured in the Stuart News’ Real Estate Source
Willoughby Realty’s exclusive listing, 27 W. High Point Rd., was showcased on the highly sought after cover of the Real Estate Source on Sunday, May, 22, 2016. This weekly publication is a featured insert in the Sunday edition of The Stuart News. The Real Estate Source provides real estate news for Martin County, Indian River County and St. Lucie County.
This High Point residence has all the high-end accouterments that luxury homeowners desire. Therefore, it came as no surprise that selecting images for the publication proved to be a daunting task. Ultimately, a photograph of the family room was selected for the cover of the Real Estate Source. The light-filled space encompasses the British West Indies design that defines the home’s architectural beauty and panoramic views of the St. Lucie River.
Custom-built with no expense spared in 2005, this stunning residence offers four bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, a powder room, office, plus exercise, media and hobby rooms. Perfectly situated in High Point, on the southern tip of Sewall’s Point, Florida – this estate offers the perfect setting for indoor-outdoor living and entertaining with its cabana bath, heated infinity pool and 100’+ dock with boat lift. Enjoy sunsets and stunning views of the river just beyond the sparkling pool from the spacious lanai and upstairs balcony.
For more information on 27 West High Point Road, Sewall’s Point, FL 34996 visit:
Luxurious Living in the Sewall’s Point Community of Castle Hill
Discover a wonderful blend of traditional architecture and a modernized interior in this two- story estate, perfectly situated on a half-acre lot in the Castle Hill community, located within the prestigious town of Sewall’s Point, Florida. This two-story residence features a beautifully
appointed interior paired with the ultimate outdoor Florida living space. This is a great family home, with the master suite downstairs and four spacious bedrooms upstairs. Downstairs also features an elegant living room, formal dining room, study and a huge game/Florida room.
Sewall’s Point Residence Features:
- A grand foyer welcomes you into the home with a soaring ceiling and an elegant staircase
- Hardwood floors travel throughout the primary living areas
- The master suite and guest bedrooms also feature wood floors (updated in 2013)
- Spectacular trim work throughout including crown molding and wainscoting in the foyer, office, living, family and dining rooms
- Custom upscale window treatments throughout
- Office/library features an impressive built-in bookshelf with crown molding
- Elegant formal dining room is accessible via the foyer and kitchen
- Stunning Coral Stone wood-burning fireplace with gorgeous mantel and accent lighting
- French doors provide convenient access to the outdoor living space
- Wet bar with custom wood cabinetry and recessed lighting
- Gourmet kitchen with top-of-the-line appliances including, new stainless steel KitchenAid
- Double Ovens and Gas Stove (2015), plus a SS Bosch Dishwasher and SS KitchenAid Refrigerator
- Recent upgrades include refaced wood cabinets, hardware and an artfully designed backsplash (2015)
- State-of-the-art kitchen also features granite countertops, under-cabinet lighting, a chair-level breakfast bar, center island with preparation sink, built-in desk and natural stone flooring
- Delightful breakfast nook overlooks the sparkling pool with French door to the lanai
- Spacious family room features an exquisite coffered ceiling with crown molding
- Custom bar with U-line Wine Fridges
- Lovely built-in unit with desk, plus ample storage closets
- Convenient side entry to the residence via the family room
- Sitting area with French door to lanai
- Custom built-in entertainment center with crown molding
- His and Her walk-in closets
- Luxurious master bath features rich cherry wood cabinetry and marble flooring
- His & Her sinks, plus make-up vanity
- Roman tub
- Separate glass-enclosed marble shower redone in 2015
- Water closet
- Charming window bench
- The second floor houses the guest suites of this enchanting home
- Second bedroom includes a walk-in closet and shares a Jack and Jill bath with the third bedroom
- Fourth and fifth bedrooms both feature walk-in closets, a Jack and Jill bath and French doors with balcony access
- Both Jack and Jill baths feature double sinks and water closets
- Spectacular outdoor living space includes a covered lanai, open-air pool/spa, brick pavered patio and cabana bath
- Summer kitchen features a stainless steel gas DCS grill, tiled bar with prep sink and Marvel Bar Fridge
- Kitchen is framed by lovely columns and has beautiful built-in shelving with a flat screen TV mount
- Lushly landscaped yard with mature palms
- Laundry room with utility sink, ample cabinetry and KitchenAid W/D
- Two A/C units replaced: master and upstairs units in 2015
- New circular concrete driveway with brick trim (2015), pavered driveway by the three-car detached garage
- Security system
- M&S Intercom and Music System
Open-air pool and spa at 1 Palama Way
1 Palama Way, Sewall’s Point, FL 34996
5 Bedrooms, 4 Baths